Heathrow Parking Express - Terminals 1 - 4
- Popular for its convenient location and impeccable service
- Official onsite airport car park for Heathrow serving Terminals 1 - 4
- FREE transfers taking just 5 mins to do the 2 mile journey, operating every 10 mins between 04.45 and 23.45 (on request outside these hours)
- Award winning security - floodlit, fully fenced with regular site patrols
- Simple to find - well signposted from all approaches to the airport
- Even bigger discounts with our secial Advance Purchase deals
Heathrow Business Parking T4
- Popular for its convenient location and rapid, frequent transfers
- The closest long term parking for terminal 4 - taking just 3 minutes by transfer!
- Courtesy Transfers - operate every 7 minutes to and from terminal 4 between 05:00-23:00 (on request outside these hours)
- Award winning security including barrier controls and CCTV
- Simple to find and ideal for terminal 4 customers
Heathrow Park 1 - Terminal 1 Only
- Offers the quickest transfer service to Terminal 1
- Just 3 minutes from Terminal 1 Luxury courtesy coach on demand.
- (Not suitable for large items of luggage)
Airport Parking Frequently Asked Questions.
Here are some questions which may help you with the details of your booking - we hope you find all the answers here.
Will my car be safe and secure?
All the airport car parks offered have security measures in place and many have been accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Car parks under this scheme must undergo an annual inspection and must demonstrate that the facility is monitored 24 hours a day and be extremely secure.
Is this a secure website?
Yes, all bookings made on this website are secure, using Secure Socket Layer between your browser and a secure server. Personal information is not stored on this server as your booking details are transferred to a different, secure server maintained across a Private Network and not across the internet.
You will see this transfer happening when a new window opens up on-screen when you click the "Book Now" button. When you click that button, you will also see the small padlock icon at the bottom right of the new window: your confirmation of a secure connection.
Why Prebook Airport Parking?
You should pre-book as it will save you money, it is quick and easy and it will guarantee your space. You can print your confirmation voucher and your confirmation will also be emailed to you. You can book on the day of travel, and this will save you money on the 'turn up' price. You can cancel up to 3 days before your arrival date and receive a full refund. If you cancel within 3 days of booking there will be a nominal administration charge.
What is On-airport parking?
- Easy to find, located within the grounds.
- Self-parking- simply choose a space and take your car keys with you.
- Some car parks are within walking distance of the airport terminal.
- All car parks have regular courtesy buses.
What is Off-airport parking?
- Good value for money.
- Conveniently located close to the terminal.
- Drive to reception, and your car is parked for you.
- Frequent courtesy buses with drivers to help with your luggage.
Airport Car Park Maps & Directions
This site does not publish maps and directions; however you will find full details online when you book. All our car parks are conveniently situated for access to the airport. Some are close to the terminal whilst others provide courtesy transport.
If we were to publish directions and maps on our website before you book with us, this would give the false impression that customers may arrive at the car park without prebooking and still benefit from our special prices. However, we can only give you a guaranteed space at the prebooked rate if you book in advance. For this reason we only provide maps and directions to customers who have already booked with us.
When you book airport car parking: full details instantly given!
We provide maps and directions for customers online, after you have booked. In addition, and for all other customers, we will send you all maps and instructions within 3 working days of booking with us. Late bookings are sent out as a matter of priority. If you are booking the Meet and Greet service, providing us with your fax number will enable us to fax instructions within 24 hours of booking.
Late or urgent airport parking bookings
If you have not allowed sufficient time for directions to reach you by post, you may call the operations and reservations facility between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm and ask us to give you these details verbally or by fax - call 0870 195 9633 (Quote BN391) and quote your Booking Reference. It pays to prebook!
How frequently do the car park transfer buses run?
When you book a car park where a transfer service is in operation, you will find the details of that service on your confirmation documents. Generally, however, airport parking transfers run between every five and every 20 minutes depending on the car park. We recommend you arrive between 30 and 40 minutes before your airline check-in desk opens.
What should I do when I get to the car park?
All of our secure car parks have a similar procedure, but for the exact details please refer to the brochure accompanying your confirmation voucher. Alternatively you may find this information on this web site under the car park in question.
All bookings made on this website are secure , using Secure Socket Layer between your browser and a secure server. Personal information is not stored on this server as your booking details are transferred to a different server maintained across a Private Network and not across the internet.
To how much discount am I entitled?
We have negotiated many levels of discount to ensure you receive the keenest price possible for the highest quality of service available. Your discount will vary, and will depend on the car park, the length of stay and the time of year.